Links to things I like.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Painting

Here are some before shots of the hallway. I couldn't find any of the bathroom. Sorry.





Now the hallway after! Color: Bermuda Sand


The bathroom is now blue. I think it looks so pretty!
Color: Hydrangea



Next job - the kitchen! I'm taking a break before tackling that project.

6 comments:

Adam and Vicky said...

So much work! Good luck and hope the color turns out just how you'd like it! Looking forward to pictures.

Crystal said...

Oh I love before and afters! Looks good.

NT said...

i love the blue bathroom
remember when you painted your bedroom at home purplish blue?

Christine said...

Nat - this color is very similar to my old bedroom at mom and dads. Guess I still like it!

Cat and Chris said...

love the bermuda sand! great choice with the blue! (looks like your color choices won out!)

Brook said...

you mean you don't generally make a point of taking pictures of your bathroom? huh.

Love the new colors - way to go!